What is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is the classification of dental treatments aimed at improving the look and feel of your smile. It is a common misunderstanding that cosmetic dental procedures are solely for aesthetic purposes. Cosmetic treatments like crowns and bonding repair teeth, while orthodontic procedures like traditional metal braces and Invisalign clear aligners can address misaligned bites and crooked teeth. Even teeth whitening can give a boost to your self-esteem while brightening your smile.
Cosmetic dentistry is just as valid as preventive and restorative dentistry. All three focuses aim to get your smile in the best condition possible.
Sometimes, some insurance providers do not cover cosmetic dental procedures completely. Before we begin on a treatment plan that includes cosmetic treatments, we will make sure you are clear on all of your financial options and responsibilities.
What kinds of cosmetic dentistry services does Green Dental offer?
Our dental team proudly offers state-of-the-art cosmetic dentistry services for our patients — all under one roof! These treatments include:
- Dental crowns to secure and protect existing teeth that have been damaged through decay or accidents
- Bonding and veneers to correct misshapen, discolored, and otherwise damaged teeth
- Teeth whitening created and monitored by professionals to ensure superior, long-lasting results
- Invisalign, clear aligners that can be discreetly and conveniently worn — and removed — on your path to a new and improved smile
- Braces to straighten smiles and correct misalignments in your bite that may cause problems with pain and impede speech
- Inlays and onlays to provide customized, natural protection for teeth that have suffered large areas of damage both in the grooves and over the cusps
- Facial aesthetics, including botox injections, facial fillers, microneedling for skin and hair stimulation, and platelet rich plasma
What can patients expect during cosmetic dentistry services?
Drs. Gordon and Brooks Green and Dr. Nichole Barnett are proud to provide excellent cosmetic dentistry services. We will be there to guide you every step of the way — no matter what path you may choose on your dental journey. It’s important to us that you are just as involved with your oral health and treatment decisions as we are. We consider it an equal partnership to provide continuing care for your smile. We will discuss all possible choices and outcomes — including financial options — prior to starting your treatment plan. And we can make adjustments to that plan at any point depending on what you would like to achieve. Whether you need a dental crown to protect a cracked tooth or an all-new smile with orthodontic treatment, we can help!
Interested in improving your smile?
If you’d like to talk about your options when it comes to cosmetic dentistry, we’re here to answer your questions. Call us today to schedule your consultation!
- Amy O. -
- Ashley S. -
- Christina F. -
Contact Green Dental today
Reach out to our office by filling out the form below. We look forward to seeing you soon.